Monday, March 16, 2009

The Five Puppeteers and Some Toys

Last weekend we went to our cousins house and made puppets. Our Aunt sewed the puppet shape together. We got to decorate them. We put clothes, google eyes on Corinn's, and Kiera drew her eyes.

We put on a puppet show after we made them about four girls who crashed two planes on an island. And we sung Rubber Ducky. "Rubber Ducky your the one...."

And we sang "Tea Time, Tea Time, Everybody it's Tea Time." We made it up ourselves. It was funny. We were laughing like a log.:) Weird.



The Puppeteer Cousins


Our Play about the crashing planes


Silly


Weird


Littlest Pet Shops our one of our favorite toys. We took pictures of our LPS, but the bird is missing. She was blue, yellow and white.



These are Webkinz. You buy a stuffed animal that comes with a code and you type it in the computer and you get your own virtual pet. You get a house. You earn money by playing at the arcade and get to buy stuff with it for your house. And you can buy rooms and food. It's a cool place. There's a club house that you can Chilax at.


Taylor (Kiera's)


Rose (Kiera's)


Princess (Corinn's)



Daisey (Corinn's)



Pinky (Corinn's)

Hope you had fun reading our blog. Night Night. Miss Heartsy Heart and her sister say good night.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Corinn & Kiera!
    I love your puppets!

    You really look like your cousins!

    Guess What?!
    2 things. 1. We have the same LPS squirrel and the turtle with different colors. And my sister has Kiera's webkinz (Rose) and my sister named hers, Fluffy.


    I just love your back round!
    Luv, Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great pictures! Love the play you all put together, it was a really fun day! You guys have lots of webkinz! Hope your enjoying the wonderful weather we are having. Daisy has :)
    Luv ya!
    Aunt Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Corinn, and Kiera,


    I LOVE your blog! I too, love your background. I like to make puppet shows with my friends when they come over. I have 14 Webkinz. You can check them out at my blog.

    Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete