
It's hard to believe Kendra is two. She's such a big girl. Today for her birthday we had dinner outside, subway sandwiches, sparkling grape juice, grapes, and strawberry shortcakes. After that, to be silly,we went inside and make- overed our Dad with make up.



Kendra went a little over board with make up as you see. She just loves Whips (her name for lip gloss).

Outside we, Corinn and Kiera, had a hula hoop contest.
Last Tuesday I, Corinn, bridged up from Brownies to Juniors.
And I, Kiera, bridged up from Daisey's to Brownies.
It was very exciting. We had a picnic that was ruined. It was suppose to be outside but it rained. We had to walk a mile there and back.
On Monday, me, Corinn, and Kiera had a little fun and pretended that I was a spa person and Kiera was my customer. I put make-up on her, did her hair and helped her pick out an outfit and shoes that fitted her.

Last Tuesday I, Corinn, bridged up from Brownies to Juniors.

And I, Kiera, bridged up from Daisey's to Brownies.

It was very exciting. We had a picnic that was ruined. It was suppose to be outside but it rained. We had to walk a mile there and back.
On Monday, me, Corinn, and Kiera had a little fun and pretended that I was a spa person and Kiera was my customer. I put make-up on her, did her hair and helped her pick out an outfit and shoes that fitted her.


I , Corinn, designed this hair style myself.
Pretty full week ha? See you soon.
Pretty full week ha? See you soon.
What a great post! I can't believe that you made that hair style all by yourself! It looks so professional! I have trouble doing that because then all the hair falls down and I get frustrated.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy, but fun week!
See, ya!
Love, Allyson
Corinn and Kiera,
ReplyDeleteLooks like ya'll had a fun week. I love giving people makeovers and doing their hair with my own hairstyles. I like the one you made up, Corinn. Hey, I wanted to know, is this Corinn's blog, or Kiera's?
Love, Joy =D
Hi, Corin and Kiera,
ReplyDeleteMy little sister is going to say some stuff to Kiera... :)
Dear Kiera,
I can't believe Corinn did that hairstyle by herself!
How long did it take for her to do all that?
And you're right, Kendra did go over board with that make-up!!! :)
Talk to you soon, Bye!
i love my blog
ReplyDeletekiera i love my blog
ReplyDelete