
These are some pictures of Kiera in a costume she made all by herself with a couple post it notes and some tape that our Great Aunt gave us. We were cracking up. She looks funny, doesn't she? Kendra wasn't sure when she saw her. Kendra's face looked scared. Karis just said, "she's weird." But we had a jolly good time. My Mom thought it was clever. (by Corinn)
I know I look weird and a bit crazy. It took some effort to make the whole costume. Tape, post it notes and scissors. It sounds simple, right? But when you take all the note pad, um not really.(by Kiera).

Last weekend was busy. A wedding, vacation, and meeting cousins. It was our Uncle Bill's wedding. We were excited because we got to see the cousins that live in Wisconsin, very far away. We danced at the wedding and had so much fun. But getting sleep is another story. Kendra cried until 1 in the morning at the hotel. And I was up through the whole thing. The next day we got breakfast at the hotel and got to swim with our cousins in a swimming pool. We went to a restaurant with them and then left for home. It was a pretty busy weekend. (by Corinn)
The funny thing, when I fall asleep no one can wake me up. Not even a baby screaming until 1 in the morning. I fell asleep at 12:30 p.m. (lucky me! yeah me!) My sister doesn't like that though. She likes her beauty sleep. She even say's so. When I wake her up she lies in bed for a couple minutes. (by Kiera)
We said the verses 1 Corinthians 13:4-13 at my Uncle's wedding. We had said it at our other Uncle's wedding in December, so it was a piece of cake.
This weekend we went to The Sound of Music play. Our favorite character was the butler. He made his voice funny. We laughed and laughed and laughed. It wasn't the same as the original movie. It was 2 hours...seemed much longer. We got candy, pop, and popcorn (we give a thanks to our Aunt Shari) . Misses Heartsie says, "good bye." Giggle Giggle Giggle. (by Kiera)
The Sound of music is one of my favorite movies and I was glad that we were going to the play. I found out that it wasn't exactly the same, because they needed to cut a whole hour out of it. So they put some things in the beginning that were in the middle and some things in the middle at the end. They sounded extremely good. They were amazing. And it was only performed by High Schoolers. My Mom said she saw a play by grown ups and this was just as good. We had a lovely time and after that we got to eat CiCi's pizza with our Aunt. It was a nice weekend. (by Corinn)
So long, Farewell, good bye, the sun has set and gone to sleep and so must I:).

Hi Two Sisters!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are having fun with the stickers. Kiera you did a great job making the costume! You are very cute, but I can see why Kendra was maybe a little scared = ) I am glad you all had such a Fun time with you cousins and had such a Fun Week-end, and I thought all your post really fun to read. Congradulations to your Uncle Bill.
I Love You guys, Love Aunt Kathy
Hey, Corinn & Kiera!
ReplyDeleteCorinn, I saw your comment on my Oregon trail, (thanks!) and so I did a comment before that, but I guess it didn't come through, so I'll try to remember the basic part of what I wrote...:
Hi, Corinn & Kiera!
WOW! That does look like it was a lot work! I understand! :)
Guess what?! About 2 yrs. ago, my aunt got married-in a very small church.-it was still pretty fun. :)
I like The Sound of Music too. I really the part at the end when they have to escape. I know, that's probably a lot of people's favorite part, but I really like exciting movies, so I like that part. Of course, I like other parts too. :)
It's so cool that you got to see a sound of music play!
It's really cute and fun what you did at the end. I really like it! :)
I love all of your posts! Can't wait to see more of them!
Luv, Allyson
P.S. I have an Aunt Shari too! And spelled the same way too!
Hey, Corinn & Kiera!
ReplyDeleteHi guys!My little sister is going to say some stuff to you: :)
Dear Corinn & Kiera,
Hi! This is Jenna , remember me?
MIss heartsie heart loks kind of funny... That was a great post!
Please write me back soon!
Love, Jenna