Monday, January 19, 2009

Our First Post....

We are sisters with 2 baby sisters. We have a cat and a dog. Our Daddy is the only boy in our house. Even our pets are girls. Can you imagine that?

We are glad to start a blog. We got the idea from our Mom.

Last Tuesday was my (Corinn's) first piano class. We had Thursday and Friday off because it was so cold. Hopefully you stayed warm. It was a nice five day weekend.

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

We are glad you are reading our blog.

Now we have to go to bed:). See ya.

6 comments:

  1. Corinn & Kiera,

    Wow- your own blog! That is so cool!!! I look forward to reading more about your activities.

    Your Daddy must feel outnumbered being the only boy in the house. I'm sure he loves all of his girls!!

    Corinn- I hope piano lessons continue to go well.

    Take care.

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi little ladies! You look wonderful! I've very excited to follow your blog, and look forward to reading it. I always enjoy hearing about you on your mom's.

    Our family doesn't have many boys in it for sure! I hope you enjoyed all your time off. I have been staying warm. I felt sorry for the dogs, they could hardly walk in the snow when it was so cold. Poor Scampers would kind of curl up. Even Daisy wasn't happy to be outside! That means it was really really cold, because she loves the snow.

    I just finished watching Obama become our 44th president. It was very exciting! Did you get to watch or talk about it at school?

    Hope you have a fun week!
    luv ya!
    Aunt Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Allyson [your pen-pal] :)

    That's neat that your starting your own blog!
    I wanted to do one to, but my Mom said No!-
    But she's letting me do my own comment here.

    I'm looking forward to getting your letter!

    Love, Allyson

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting that you started your very own blog! You are so big and grown up girls. I'm very impressed and will follow your blog. The two of you seem like wonderful sisters and I bet you're a big help to Mom at home.

    Have a great day... I'll be back later to see if you've added anything else! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Two Sisters,
    I was so excited to see your blog! I enjoyed what you wrote and the pictures you took are great too. I have always enjoyed reading your mommys blog and now I will be reading yours = ) It is Sunday evening and I am relaxing and getting ready for my busy work week. I Love you guys and wish you a wonderful week. Love Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete